Translate

Monday, October 22, 2012

Popular Renee


I am really pleased with this manicure. I am getting better at getting  the stamps more centered and even on my nails. They aren't exact but they are close!
To do this look,  I started 2 coats of Julep Renee - 2220 and then I added Revlon Popular to the tips. I used Essie No place Like Chrome and Konad stamp M64. I mattified with Butter Matte Topcoat.

Right Hand Stamped by Left Hand

Left Hand Stamped by Right Hand






























Renee and Popular are very similar in the photo but Renee is more a lavender and Popular is pink with silver glitter. I didn't like this shiny but I do love it matte and I have to say the Butter matte topcoat is fairly awesome, it dries super quick too. I have used other matte top coats and usually they were thick and took forever to dry but Butter doesn't.

I know I know I keep promising to fix my cuticles but I still haven't. I am working on it really!



No comments:

Post a Comment