Translate

Sunday, October 14, 2012

Polish Corrector Pen

This is my new favorite nail tool ever (well so far) It is a nail polish corrector pen I bought it from Head 2 Toe Beauty. It has a chisel tip. I dip it in acetone and use it to clean up around my nails after stamping and for mess ups. I found this easier than a q tip(even the pointed ones)or a stiff brush I just feel like it gave me more control. I tried those ones off ebay the big round ones with the 5 extra tips but the aren't as good for around the cuticles in my opinion. Plus if you keep the tip free of polish when you finish with it it lasts ages. I used my last one until it fell apart.

As an aside I find some of the polish and such reasonably priced and shipping to the US is also reasonable they pack everything really well too.

No comments:

Post a Comment