Translate

Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Jindie Nails-Check the Candy

First I just have to say I love to try new polish. If its name brand polish of a major manufacturer I will rarely pay over 5$ for it and then only if I just love it because I'm way cheap. However Indie polishes I'll pay double maybe more if I love it.  I'd rather support an individual's creativity than a corporation. Yet sometimes I'm hesitant some times It looks really great, but then you get it and you are totally bummed. I'm happy to say not this time. I can not tell you just how much I love love love this polish. I saw the swatches and to be honest I was so skeptical. But its beautiful and better yet you don't have to shake it or manipulate it to death to get it to spread the glitter evenly. What Polish you ask Well its Jindie Nail's Check the Candy and its fabulous.

This is 2 coats of Check the Candy layered over 2 coats of Princessa White then topped with some Seche Vite and a cute little Fimo Birdie on my thumb and ring fingers.
  
Again Pardon the cuticles and my dry hands Should have lotion-ed up first :)

Now I can say a lot of people who have longer or wider nails do not have the problem I sometimes have with nail polishes. Because the surface area of my nails is so small even when I grow them out a bit Glitters especially large glitters just don't spread well. I also have very curved nails so large glitters tend to not lay well on my nails :( *sniff* *sniff* so sad.

1 comment: