Translate

Sunday, October 28, 2012

Metallic - Gone a Bit Overboard

I used Kleancolor Metallic Green and Boogie Nights Stripe Rite Gold the base of Color Club Editorial
This is 2 coats of Editorial as a base, then added a gradient of Metallic Green  using Boogie Nights  stamped BM19.  I used Gold striper to add the design to my ring finger and thumb over the stamp and a line down the middle of each nail.


























I think I got a little carried away here haha, you know what they say when you think you need one more thing stop.  Editorial is a really lovely duochrome it is mostly an olive gold that flashes to a teal-ish green  it helped make the gradient look really seamless, so much so I had a really hard time getting a good pic.

I really am working on my cuticles if any one has any suggestions please let me know



No comments:

Post a Comment