Translate

Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Innocent Dotticure ... Dream on

I thought I'd try a dotticure I have seen so many out there on the internets :). I didn't want to commit to any one style I wanted to see what worked for me. I actually didn't match my left and right hands which bothers me a bit because I like them to match. I think it turned out well though.

I used Sinful Colors Innocent and Dream On. I love these colors Dream On is probably my favorite purple ever and Innocent is a nice yellowish green it reminds me of new grass. The base is 2 coats of Innocent and the dots are a mix of Innocent and Dream On. It is then topped off with Seche Vite.

Left Hand Painted by Right Hand
Right Hand Painted by Left Hand



I love these two colors separately as well as together. I really like  how my middle and ring finger look on my left hand and I  like my pinky on my right. I think I would like the index finger more if I had fused the dots and made the heart shape bigger.

No comments:

Post a Comment