Translate

Thursday, October 18, 2012

Heat Stroke on Spring Street


I just got my order of Jindie Nails goodies and a package from my Adopt a Pal exchange group. I am super excited! 
I decided to use one polish from each package for my manicure. I started with 2 coats of NYC in Spring Street that my lovely pal sent, I added 2 coats of  Jindie Nails Heat Stroke, then topped it off with Seche Vite. 
Spring Street is a lovely bright red-orange colour and Heat Stroke a clear based glitter polish with   neon green UV reactive glitter, neon yellow and neon hot orange glitter. They match very well with each other.

 I wasn't planning to do any Nail art this was very pretty on its own but I was Halloween inspired.  I was looking at my nail plates and I ran across BM-305 again the plate with the little devils and I though, how perfect. I decided to add some flames first I used Stripe Rite Hot Orange, Red and Yellow to make flames then I stamped the little devils using Sinful Colors Black on Black. On my left hand I used the Black striper to fill in as my stamping didn't quite work out on that hand. I then added a bit more flame :)


Left Hand Done by Right Hand

Right Hand Done by Left Hand

























I am really very happy with the way this turned out it is super cute. I like that it looks good on both hands Some times I'll do something  I love on one hand but then can't duplicate it on the other so I am pleased.

No comments:

Post a Comment