Translate

Friday, December 21, 2012

Water Marbling Fail and Win-ish

I have tried water marbling desperately and on several occasions with different vessels and different water at different temperatures. Mostly I have failed unequivocally, not oh it didn't look good I mean, not able to  even get to the point in which marbling would happen. Today though the marbling fairies the sort of smiled upon me and then gave unladylike snorts of fairie laughter.

As base I used Cherimoya Blockbuster and for marbling I used China Glaze Velvet Bow and Holly-Day Behold the results

This thumb is my First Attempt the ring is my Third 

This Thumb is my Second Attempt and the ring my Fourth







































So over all the marbling came out lovely on one hand and a horrid hot mess on the other not bad at all I will try again in the future :). After all practice makes better because who are we kidding about perfect.


No comments:

Post a Comment