Translate

Saturday, December 15, 2012

ציפורני חנוכה שמחות-Happy Channukah Nails

 Happy Last day of Channukah

This is mostly one coat of China Glaze First Mate (except on the nails I kept messing up) the art is done with  Stripe Rite Gold Metallic and the "flames" are small yellow sequins. Topped with Seche Vite.

I have been studying Hebrew for 2 years now, I am no genius. This isn't my best work but it turned out ok. I had done a trial before all my nails snapped off so it didn't work as planned.  My largest nail is right now about 1 cm by 1 cm so fairly tiny I had planned to put the menorah on my ring finger and the חנוכה שמח on my thumb, but with loss of length I couldn't get the menorah to fit :( and the text wouldn't fit on just one finger.  Well not with my limited brush skills heh. Enough excuses on to the pics, cuticles are in same horrid condition as always.
Right Hand Thumb
(this is all I did for right side)

Left Hand

Closer Left Hand Writing

No comments:

Post a Comment