Translate

Friday, December 28, 2012

Lyn B Designs- Ragtime Roses and Poisoned Soup

This is basically a swatcher post because I was feeling lazy at Christmas time  I wore this Chrismas Eve.

I used 3 thin coats of LynBDesigns Poisoned Soup on most of my nails and 2 coats of Ragtime Roses layered over 1 coat of Spoiled Pick Your Poison.  To be honest I think Rag time Roses would have gone opaque on its own but I didn't want to risk it. I was planning to stamp over it but I ran out of time. :)

Left Hand

Ragtime Roses, Pick Your Poison, Poisoned Soup

Right Hand















Lyn B Designs like Jindie nails is one of the few indie companies whose glitter polish I love because it always spreads evenly and you never need to fish.  I am also happy to see they are making more non glitter polishes because they do great work. Not that I have tried all the indies out there, so many to try so little time. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment