Translate

Sunday, December 23, 2012

Roses and Hearts

I have to say, I just really loved this, I did not want to take it off and wore it for several days. 
Base is 3 coats of Revlon Runway Pearl. It is a pearly white with a pink iridescent shimmer, it isn't something I'd normally buy.However, it was on clearance for like a buck so I got it and am so glad I did. I could have done with 2 coats probably but I smudged. I used  Kleancolor Metallic Red  and the Apiplia Mix plate to stamp. I don't care what people say about KleanColor I love them, I don't really think they smell as bad as people say either. Even if they did I'd still use them because they'd still be awesome.  I used detail brush to free hand the french tip and topped with Seche Vite.

Runway Pearl , Metallic Red

Left Hand



Right Hand
If you look at the bottle you can see the shimmer
Its much better IRL


No comments:

Post a Comment