Translate

Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Apparently -- Nominated for the Liebster Award


So today I was nominated for the Liebster Award! Thank you My Nail Polish Addiction!
The Liebster Award is supposed to give blogs with less than 200 followers more exposure, so that is a good thing I suppose.




There's some 'rules' for the award...
If you are nominated for the award, post it up on your blog and thank the person who awarded you
In the post let everyone know 11 facts about yourself
Answer the 11 questions your nominee has asked you
Choose 11 other bloggers with under 200 followers to nominate (not the person who nominated you), link to their blog and make sure you let them know they are nominated
Choose 11 questions for your nominees to answer then the nominees do their bit and the Liebster love keeps going around and around.

My 11 Facts
1. My favorite Colour is green
2. I am the youngest of 4 children
3. I have both a cat and a dog
4. I study hebrew
5. I take Ice Skating lessons
6. I work in IT
7. I don't have much patience
8. I have difficulty meeting new people IRL
9. I have a meticulously clean desk at work
10. My house is always in disarray heh
11. My dad is my favorite person in the world


Questions posed by My Nail Polish Addiction!
1. If you could go anywhere in the world where would you go? UK or India
2. Favorite type of music? I like almost all music i listen to older country and 80/late 90s pop mostly
3. Favorite mainstream nail polish brand? I haven't tried them all but for now China Glaze
4. Favorite indie nail polish brand? I haven't tried them all but for now Jindie Nails
5. How many bottles of polish do you own? 300+
6. Obsessions other than nail polish? Webcomics
7. What is your favorite movie and why? Wizard of Oz I do not really know why I just like it
8. Favorite store to go shopping at? I like ASOS but in person store would be any book store heh
9. How often do you paint your nails? several times a week
10. If you could only keep one of your polishes which one woud you pick? Either Sinful Colors Dream On (love the color) or Butter All Hail the Queen (perfect neutral for me)
11. Do you have any pets? A cat (named Cat) and a Dog(named Maggie) and possibly another dog


These are blogs I actually follow myself
Nominated
1. And Then There Was Polish
2. Nails 4 Dummies
3. Nail Call
4. Arcadia Nail Art
5. Intense Polish Therapy
6. Never Gonna Give You Up
7. The Life, Times and Lacquers of Lilmoon
8. Polished and Glittered
9. Punky's Polish
10. Nail Engineer
11. Nailing It By Mystie



Questions from me
1. What is your biggest Pet peeve?
2. What qualities (other than color) do you most look for in a polish?
3. What qualities (other than color) will make you dislike a polish?
4. Are you a coffee person or a tea person?
5. Morning person or night person?
6. Favorite quality in yourself?
7. Least favorite quality in yourself?
8. What do you like to read?
9. If someone made a movie about your life who would you have play you?
10. What kind of nail art do you like to do (stamping, freehand, decals, beads, etc)?
11. How many languages do you speak?

No comments:

Post a Comment