Translate

Thursday, December 13, 2012

Christmas Tree

I have been planning this Mani since I before I finally caved and bought Nails Inc Piccadilly Arcade, I just hate to pay so much for a major brand I'd rather through my money to the indie folks. 

This is first taping manicure I have planned that turned out exactly like I wanted, I learned my lesson and used painters tape this time. I started with 2 coats of PiperPolish Blue My Mind then added some Seche Vite, because I have no patience and I hate waiting. Once that was dry, I used painters tape to make the shape of the triangle on my thumb and ring finger. I used Piccadilly Arcade and PiperPolish Glitter not Litter for the trees and ornaments. 
I did  a really quick 1 coat of Piccadilly Arcade, 1 coat of Glitter not Litter and then another really thin coat of Piccadilly Arcade. I peeled off the tape right away before the polishes dried. I then added the star shape stones I got from ebay and covered with 2 coats of Seche Vite.  


Left Hand 
Glitter Not Litter, Blue My Mind,  Piccadilly Arcade



Right Hand
















I'm really super proud of this manicure I love the way it turned out. It was simple but looked great. I was really surprised that the stones didn't bother me more usually they drive me bonkers, but I guess because it was so near my cuticle the height difference didn't bother me as much.

No comments:

Post a Comment