Translate

Sunday, December 16, 2012

Butterfly Wings

This is 3 coats of Color Club Cherubic stamped with Wet N Wild Black Creme using Apiplia 03,  I used dotting tool to add spots with Essie No Place Like Chrome and topped it with Piper Polish Spectra flair topcoat. Sorry, I was so excited when I finished that the first shot was taken without cleaning then I noticed and took another shot of my Left hand after I cleaned up a bit.

Right Hand


Left Hand

















It looks so pretty, I received a lot of compliments. I wish I had done the dots a bit different. I also smudged Cherubic a few times before stamping dang my lack of patience for drying times. I like that the SpectraFlair made everything slightly holographic. So it did almost look kind of like the dust on butterfly wings.

No comments:

Post a Comment