Translate

Sunday, December 9, 2012

Tangled Lights

I thought this would be sort of a cute thing to do and use some of the new polishes I was sent by my nail pal.
I started off with 3 coats of CQ Ivory-563 on all my nails except on my ring finger I did 2 coats of the Ivory and 1 coat of Santee Magnetic Sand Burst-21.
I had planned to do something different, but I can not seem to get magnetic polishes to play nice with me.

I used Stripe Rite Green to make the tree and the cord for the lights. And to make the bulbs and the ornaments on the trees. I used Color Club Fly With Me (light green), Color Club Velvet Rope(red) and LA Girl Blue Berry Fizz (Blue).  To make the bulbs I took the medium large dotting tool and the smallest dotting tool. I put large dot down then used the small tool to drag the dots to a point. I topped it all off with Seche Vite.



Left Hand
Blueberry Fizz, Fly With Me, Sand Burst, Ivory, Green, Velvet Rope

Right Hand



















I am mostly happy with this I wish the free hand trees had turned out better but I really do love the way the lights turned out.

No comments:

Post a Comment