Translate

Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Sweater Nails

Inspired by the Arcadia Nail Art Tutorial

Base is 2 coats of Sally Hansen Limeston 620, which I then fan brushed with Sinful Colors Innocent 944 for the fabric texture like in the tutorial. I used Kiss White and Stripe Rite Red stripers to do the lines and dashes. Kleancolor Neon Fuschia and Sinful Colors Snow Me White were used with a dotting tool to do the rest of the design.
Limstone, Neon Fuschia,White and Red stripers, Innocent, Snow Me White

Right Hand Done By Left Hand
Left Hand Done By Right Hand







































Oddly enough I think my Right hand turned out little bit better in some places. Overall I am pretty happy with this because freehand nail art is not my forte. I am trying to get a bit better. I really need a good detail brush i think it might have turned out better with something other than striper brushes.

No comments:

Post a Comment