Translate

Sunday, November 4, 2012

Anomalous Bloke With Sparrows and Stars

For the Base I used 2 coats of Anomalous Bloke from LynBdesigns. This polish is a dark teal-ish green with orange, red, and gold holographic micro glitter. It is supposed to color shift to blue and purple. I didn't see any color shift, but I haven't seen it in natural light yet. The pics really do not do it justice.

To stamp I used Essie No Place Like Chrome and plates MLS301 and Konad M3. I topped with Sech vite and added some star shape rhinestones gifted to me by my pen pal.
Left hand

Right Hand





Bright Light
This stamp was the first stamp I had evern seen and thought I must have that. I searched and Search and finally bought 2 on accident in my glee. I gave the second one to my pen pal :).

No comments:

Post a Comment