Translate

Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Royal and Posh


For this look I started with 2 coats of Revon Posh and Royal (ring finger). Posh is a very lovely green, it looks very much like what is in the bottle. Royal is more of a cobalt blue to me and it also looks very close to the color in the bottle. With royal even at two coats there was a slightly visible nail line where the free edge of my nail started, it was also a bit thinner I had an issue with it flooding my nail. The VNL  doesn't bother me but I know it bothers some. I really loved these colors there is some tip wear because. I wore this before  stamping for almost 2 days.   I  used Konad White polish and Bundle Monster Plate BM-203 to stamp the designs.
Left Hand Stamped by Right Hand

Right Hand Stamped by Left Hand


























I like the look, I'd like it a whole lot better if I had not rushed and ended up with something half-assed. Note to self  *do not stamp if you do not have time. Oddly enough the Right hand turned out much much better, I think because Left Hand was such a disaster I slowed a bit for the right. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment