Translate

Thursday, November 15, 2012

Purple Moon over Miss Scarlet's Vittles


This is sort of a swatch type post I hate to do these because I feel like its sort of a lazy-ish post but here it is.

This is 3 thin coats of Above the Curve Miss Scarlets Vittles(MSV). MSV is described as purple blue with magenta shimmer and a linear holo. I agree with the first bit but I don't see the linear holo maybe a bit of scattered holo and that too only if I look really hard and at a specific angle.(see thumb on Right Hand)

However, it is very pretty it applies nicely, it does have a slightly vnl with 3 coats but I think a 4th coat would cover. As with all their polish part of the proceeds go to a charity in this case $1.00 from each bottle sold will be donated to Shriners Hospitals for Children. On my ring finger I have 2 coats  of Lyn B Designs in Purple moon it is described as a blue gel based polish  with light purple medium hexagons and aqua, blue, and purple holographic glitter. That is pretty accurate and it applies evenly without fishing or having to dab.


Left Hand
Right Hand

No comments:

Post a Comment