Translate

Thursday, November 8, 2012

Lavendairy and The Scream Extractor

I messed up on this design, I tried to follow the tutorial but I kept messing up. So I decided to turn the bows into small hearts. I am pleased with the modify. I don't think it is my best work but I do like the way it turned out.

I used 3 coats of Lime Crime Lavendairy as base(I could have used 2 but I smeared a few nails and tried to cover it). I used Kleancolor White and a dotting tool to make the white bit at the tip. To do the bows/hearts I used Sally Hansen Nail Art Pen in Purple/Violet.

I really like the nail art pens and stripers they give less experienced people  (like me ) some more options to do some nail art other than stamping, decals or stickers.

Left Hand Painted by Right Hand

Right Hand Painted by Left Hand

































I was quite happy with this, but I had just received The Scream Extractor form Tara's Nail Art. it is a beautiful iridescent-ish pink top coat the pics really do not do it justice. I have it on all the nails but I just took pic of thumb and close up of the brush. 

Close up of Scream Extractor on nail and brush

 Sorry about the uber short thumb nail, I chipped it then proceeded to pick at it because I didn't have a file.




No comments:

Post a Comment