Translate

Sunday, November 11, 2012

Spring Green and Braided Stripers

I finally decided to give te braided nail another shot :)  I used this tutorial.  I cheated a bit, I used stripers to do the braid, they dont take as long to dry and I have patience issues.
I started with 3 coats of Barry M in Spring Green. This is the prettiest green I have. I used Stripe Rite in Blue Metallic, Sea Green Metallic and Gold Metal. I topped with Seche Vite.
Left Hand Painted by Right Hand

Right Hand Painted by Left Hand
































I think it turned out really well on my left hand but I got in hurry on my right and didn't let the layers dry so it ended up taking longer and drying bumpy.
I did find the Barry M peeled off my nails I am not sure if it is my nails or the polish.


No comments:

Post a Comment