Translate

Wednesday, November 21, 2012

A Fall Look--Pic Heavy

I really wanted to do something fall like for thanks giving. I thought these earthy colors would be great.  I also had  big urge to play around with my new stamping plate from Shany. I Used a Design from plate B.

To start I used Julep Amber(2269) which is a matte Suede. I stamped using Kleancolor Espresso 58 a design from plate B.  I then Used detail brush to add color to the stamp I used Kleancolor Jazz Olive 118 and Metallic Mango 159 (on ring and thumb) and added a dot of Gold Bright 47 at base of leaves.

Left Hand-Before Matte

Right Hand-Before Matte

Bottle Shot




Right Hand Matted


Close Up Matte
















I was so excited that my before matting pics were not cleaned up. I actually like this  better before I added the matte top coat. Which is odd because usually I love things matted but the before adding top coat is was more vibrant I think after its bit dull. I do still think its very pretty though.
I apologize for my cuticles Im really trying to put oil and lotion daily.

No comments:

Post a Comment