Translate

Sunday, January 20, 2013

So Blah No love for this Look

Honestly, I didn't care for this at all, but I'll post it any how.
I used 3 coats of Wet N Wild Gray's Anatomy and  1 smeared coat of Sally Hansen Color Quick Fuchsia Chrome.

I didn't like  Gray's Anatomy  on my nails it is so pretty in the bottle silver with flashes of green, purple and blue in the bottle but on the nail its mostly silvery with a fuchsia tint the other colors didn't show at all on my nails. The Fuchsia Chrome had a wonky brush and it was darker than expected  and didn't have as shiny a finish as I expected. So I was just disappointed all around.
I planned to do a funky french on top of the Gray's Anatomy with the Fuchsia Chrome pen but I smeared it badly on first few nails and tried to save it, so sort of sponged it out like a gradient. Then added the iridescent hearts and dunked my nails in some iridescent hex glitter and topped with Seche Vite. Meh.


No comments:

Post a Comment