Translate

Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Don't Call Me Sugar - Metallic Purple

This is 3 coats of Above the Curve Don't Call Me Sugar. It is a pink that flashes to lavender it is supposed to have a  linear holo but I didn't see it.  As always this could be length of my nails as a lot of holos don't really present well on really short nails, it is clear there are some holo particles you can see them but it is not a strong effect for me.  As always   $1.00 from each bottle sold will be donated to Shriners Hospitals for Children. which is awesome to do a good deed and get polish :) 
I have stamped using KleanColor Metallic Purple with my Jumbo Knock Off of Konad Plate using a design from row M75  and topped with Seche Vite. 

Left Hand under normal light

Right Hand under normal light

Dont Call Me Sugar And Metallic Purple

Right Hand under high watt light
Left hand under high watt light






























This stamp almost looks like a water marble I bet if you used multiple colors it would sort of look like a water marble.  So might try that to see if it works out in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment