Translate

Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Roses

I've been seeing this look around the web and I loved it but I wasn't quite so sure I could pull it off  however, I decided to give it a go anyhow.

I started with 3 coats of Lime Crime Milky Ways which I stamped with Klean Color Catch Me using Plate Cheeky CH6.

To make the roses I used a detail brush to paint
blobs of,  Color Club Gimme a Grape Big Kiss, Klean Color  Neon Pink and an Unlabled LA Colors Color Craze. I used so many colors because I don't really have many pinks and none of these were quite the color I wanted. To make the rose details I used Art Deco Striper Magenta and a Kiss Striper White, I thought I could use the stripers but ended up using a detail brush, I made the leaves using Yh Behja #5 painted on with detail brush.






















I am just please as punch with how this turned out, I think its pretty good for a first go. The offhand turned out almost as well as my dominant hand.

2 comments:

  1. That is fantastic! I would have never guess this was your first time doing this :)

    ReplyDelete