Translate

Thursday, May 16, 2013

Accidental Texture

I have to be honest, I didn't mean to get textured polish, I just picked up these because I liked the color I only realized they were textured when they arrived in the mail, guess I should have paid more attention when ordering.

I did 2 coats each of China Glaze In the Rough and Unrefined (Accent) and stamped with  My Online Shop stamping polish in Apple green and Light Pink using plates Lilic's A07 and A06 (Accent) and topped it off with Poshe.

On its own

No Top Coat


With Top Coat
















 It dries matte and has a very sand papery feel. The top coat of posh didn't make it smooth but did make it shiny. I am sure a few more coats would smooth it or using  Seche Vite which is bit thinker consistency might smooth it in fewer coats. If I have to have the texture though I'd prefer it be matte.


No comments:

Post a Comment