Translate

Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Lacey Nails

I have to say some of my very favorite polishes have been no named one off type brands and this polish is no exception.
This is 2 coats of Haute Nails no name on my thumb, pinky and pointer. It is almost a neon coral-red it applies super smooth. On my ring and middle finger I have 3 coats of Del Sol Candy Cane(which changes from white to dark pink in the sun but sadly I didnt get pic). I then stamped using plate dash24 and the opposite color.




















While the nail line is visible in pics it was not in real life. I loved this lacey design even though I messed up the stamp a bit. I do find it irksome that the primary ones I messed up were on the white and the middle finger where it would show the most.

No comments:

Post a Comment