I thought I'd do some roses again and maybe try to do striping. I think this turned out alright but I think I like my first attempt better :)
I started with 3 coats of Chick Cutie Pie. To make the stripes I used a striping brush and Ulta The Jungle Look (green) and Princessa (pink). To make the roses I used Princessa (pink) to make some blobs to start then I used a small detail brush and Dashica Stamper(red) Princessa (pink) Mentality Suede to add detail to the roses. I used Ulta The Jungle Look (green) to paint in some leaves.
I showed in both lights, I think the ones at bottom are more true to color. While I am fairly happy with how this turned out I do think my first attempt was better.