Translate

Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Kitty Cats and Polka Dots

This design was inspired by (copied badly?)  A post on kittybeast.tumblr.com
I started off with 2 coats Cherimoya Rated R, it is not quite as orange as it looks in the pictures it is more red than orange.  I recently was suckered into buying the Migi Nail Art pens I am still not quite sure how I feel about them. I used the Migi Nail Art pens in pink, black, and white.





































The my Left hand turned out ok, but the right hand WOW what a hot mess. These pens take a bit of getting used to I'll keep working with them to see if I start liking them better. Part of the issue on the right hand is the pen wasn't shaken up well enough and when I tried to use it the pink was very liquid and because the black wasn't quite dry they mixed.  These pens take a bit of time to dry and they streak badly if you don't let them dry see right hand :(





No comments:

Post a Comment