Translate

Sunday, September 15, 2013

Stubby Nails and Change in Posting Schedule

It all started with me breaking my laptop screen, which caused me to move to my old laptop. I am thankful I had that option, but alas it has a different OS and I haven't used Linux in a while so I have to reacquaint myself with my old friend.
As such I have decided to change my posting schedule from Sun, Tues, and Thurs to just Tues and Thurs I do not expect this will ruin any ones day but if it does my most sincere apologies I'll try to be a better blogger.

Also I feel the need to warn about pending super stubby nails in about a month-ish because, I like a buffer, you may not see them for about a month. I'm not referring to what others call nubbins, these are well into the quick because, 1. I lack self control and 2. I am forgetful, which is a bad combination. You see, I broke a nail while I was out, and having been very good, my nails were quite long (for me). So I got the most genius idea that I would bite all the nails to the same length. as I had neglected to bring with me clippers or a file. I knew better,(really I did) I knew it would not end well and It did not. Despite my mind chastising myself all the while,  I continued steadfastly because I wasn't gonna let my prior experience stop me NO! and in my dogged determination my nails are now somewhat painfully short and not terribly attractive.  So you shall see some very short nails in addition to some fake nails over the very shore nails Yay! variety for all.

Thanks as always for visiting and looking at my nail pics, I'm glad you stopped by because otherwise I am doing an awful lot of talking to myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment