Translate

Thursday, September 26, 2013

Mermaid Nails

This is 3 coats of Yh Beja #20 I only needed 2 but I wanted to see if another coat mattered and I was planning to stamp on it. But, then I got a bee in my bonnet and thought no, I'll do hand placed glitter  like Polish All the Nails does.  It is so pretty sooooooo sparkly.  Oh my, it's so hard!! Partly because I am an idiot and used transparent glitter roughly the same shade as my polish making it extrodinarily hard to see.  Partly because, well, it takes some coordination and concentration, niether of which are strong suits for me.

All on its own its a super pretty polish






















Now I am a bit ticked off because I did do this on both hands but apparently didnt take pics of both hands. Do you see that middle pic? Do you see how all my hard work is practically unnoticable? Well, it was even more so in real life, I honestly wanted to cry a bit. I will probably do this again but with opaque glitter and I'll skip the french bit on the other nails because It sounded good but looked bad in this instance.

1 comment:

  1. HAHAHA_Been there done that with the transparent glequins!!! And her stuff is amazeballs. I have no idea how she has the patience. I certainly dont!

    ReplyDelete