Translate

Thursday, June 20, 2013

So Close but Wrong Base

I had to try this again this time the stones matched but, I wish I had chosen a different base for this I think these 2 colors do not compliment as much as I had hoped.
This is 3 coats of Orly Shine. I then taped off sections of my nails with french nail strips and then added Amy's Nail Boutique Trendsetter and topped off with stones from ebay and a coat of Poshe.





















I wish this had turned out a bit better and I will definitely give it another go in the future the stones are almost a perfect match. I also hate that I couldn't pick up the holo effect from trendsetter.  Amy's Nail Boutique makes some beautiful jewel tone holographic polishes they are beautifully packaged, my only complaint would be that they are a bit shear so Ideally you should layer over a similar color or maybe white to get it very opaque.  As usual I bought this polish and I wasn't compensated in any way.

No comments:

Post a Comment